HEAVY CIVIL CONSTRUCTION
MPS has vast experience in Heavy Civil construction, ranging from the construction of dams, power stations and refineries to industrial bridges and foundations. Examples of this include the construction of an intake and concrete spillway. MPS was responsible for the building, installation and removal of all formwork, as well as placement of 1500 cubic meters of concrete. Another project involved the design, procurement and construction of a tailrace diversion beam. A free standing sheet pile wall 15 m deep and 160 m long was constructed by drilling foundation piling to support the whaler system. The daily discharge from the Brilliant Dam required extensive pre-planning to meet the work windows permitted, and MPS delivered a safe and on schedule project.
MPS is effectively positioned to service the Western Canadian railway industry for all of their bridge construction and maintenance needs. We have assembled a resource base to this aim that includes specialized high rail equipment, certified jacking and railway scaffolding systems, safety training specific to the railway industry, and relationships with railway inspection engineers and railway materials suppliers. We have the capability to tackle the largest and most complex railway bridge projects. On many projects, limited track time is available, making the planning for each task critical. Communication with the on-site flagmen, external and internal working crews ensure that the project is delivered safely.
MPS has the equipment and expertise to provide our clients with a wide range of land and marine based foundation options including:
Land and water based pile driving of steel pipe piles, H-piles, sheet piles, concrete piles, and timber
- piles. MPS has developed a large range and inventory of conventional pile driving equipment. Air, Diesel and Vibro hammers mounted on fixed, swinging and traveling lead systems ensure production and accuracy when faced with production pile foundations. Crane or truck mounted pile driving units ensure the right equipment is deployed for the scope and logistics of the project. Down-the-Hole Hammer Drilling. This specialized technology allows piles to be installed into solid
- rock or boulder strata in a fraction of the time required for conventional methods. Caisson construction
- Sheet pile cofferdam construction. MPS has designed and constructed a multitude of mid river
- cofferdam cells for foundation and shoring purposes.
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION:-
- HARD ROCK CUTTING & FILLING
- CEMENT INDUSTRY WORK
- MINING – ( Drilling, Blasting, Braking, Loading And Transporting )
– ULTRATECH CEMENT LIMITED
Ø TRINETRA CEMENT LIMITED
Ø MINING WORK WITH DILIP BUILDCON LTD.
Ø ROAD WORK WITH D.R.INFRACON PVT. LTD.